For a quicker response please either drop me a message to my Facebook page or email.
Or you can use the already set up email to the right to also email me.
To see regular updates and latest news and events from myself then feel free to visit my Facebook page!
- Admin, Order and Posting Days -
Any admin is completed on a Monday & Thursday.
Any orders or orders requiring posting are processed on a Monday & Thursday only. Any orders must be placed by 12 noon to be included on that days placement of order. Payment is required in full on placement of order.
Frequently asked questions...
What do I wear?
You are welcome to wear what you wish however if having a studio session against a white backdrop, avoid white or pale colours, brighter colours help you stand out against the backdrop and make your photos pop!
What about footwear?
Heels are a no please however any other footwear is welcome. If your worried your shoes will get a bit grubby on the way to your session, don't panic - there's plenty of wipes on hand to give them a quick once over.
Are the images on the USB restricted?
No, your USB is yours, those images on that USB are yours to use as you wish. You may print and share those images as you wish (however I do offer prints and canvas 's should you wish to order through me).
Will you help guide us? Tell us what to do?
If you know what images you're after great! However if you don't, don't panic. I'm here to help guide and suggest photo ideas which we can discuss during the shoot. As well as this there are many example images all around the studio which you can take inspirationfrom and I have an exciting prop cupboard full of things you're welcome to use during your session.
Do we have to use props?
No, not at all if you don't want to.
How long do photos take?
Photos can take anytime up to 2 weeks, 2-3 weeks during summer months and around Christmas (possibly longer during busier times. If this is the case you will be notified.) Please be patient whilst waiting for your photos. Studio shoots can expect around 40-60 images, cakesmash simple can expect around 40-60 images, cakesmash upgrade & deluxe can expect 45-70 photos. This is just a guide, you could well end up with many more photos. Wedding photos can take anywhere between 6-8 weeks, though summer wedding season may take longer.
Do I need to come to you to view photos?
No, you will be given a link to my website and a step by step guide to get to your gallery which will be on my website. Your gallery will be password protected and you will require this to access them. You can view your photos from the comfort of your own home either on a computer, tablet or mobile device.
Do I do discount on multiple bookings or purchases?
I'm afraid I don't, I feel my prices are very competitive as they are.
Do I do gift vouchers?
Yes I do, any amount of credit you wish. Vouchers last for 6 months and are to be used before the expiry date. They expire at the end of the month set. If the recipient fails to use them within the set time, I'm afraid they lose their voucher. They are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Am I insured?
Am I CRB checked?
Am I qualified?
How many people can be on the shoot or can I bring?
Sadly, the studio is not huge and I need to allow a comfortable amount of space for myself to work during the shoot. Because of this, there is a limit of 8 people allowed in the studio at one time. 8 people is the maximum for one shoot at one time and the largest group photo I can accommodate for. I do not have lots of seating so if you have a small group but wish to bring spectators, I would advise you only bring a couple of people along with you. Any larger groups for photoshoots will be required to be shot on location.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
If you are booking a shoot on a weekend, booking a multiple Equestrian yard booking or a Wedding, yes you will be required to pay a deposit. Deposits are non- refundable and are in fact booking fees that secure your booking on that specific date. Any refunds given with deposits will be at my own discretion. No shows who wish to rebook will need to pay a 50% of the package up front as a non-refundable deposit and booking fee.
Are engagement/pre wedding shoots essential?
No however they're a great way for me to get to know you both and vice versa. It's also a way I can learn what your style is like and what your comfortable with doing. It's good practice for the big day and you're able to take a look at your images to give you a good idea what you could expect on the day. As well as this its a relaxed, fun session we often use to also discuss your day. Your plans are always changing so it's really helpful for me to learn all your plans and what to expect etc.
Terms and Conditions
- Deposits are non- refundable and are in fact booking fees that secure your booking on that specific date. Any refunds given with deposits will be at my own discretion.
- Payments for prints and canvas's must be paid for before I can order them.
- Your usbs are checked on 3 different computers before leaving me to ensure they are 100% fully working. Usbs are delicate pieces of data. All it takes is something heavy placed on it, a simple drop or being left in the sun can interfere or corrupt the internal circuit. It's strongly advised once you have your USB to move those photos onto a computer or safe place so you have a backup. Replacement usbs will not be given if the USB has been with you for longer than 2 weeks. The USB is your responsibility.
- Once your USB, prints, canvas's or photobooks have left me, they are no longer my responsibility and I cannot be at fault for any damages that may happen to them when they have left me. I am not responsible for them and replacements will need to be paid for.
- I do not keep your photos forever. They are kept online for 6 months and kept on my system for the same 6 months, after this time it's at my discretion whether the photos are destroyed or stored for longer.
- Usbs will be replaced if damaged in transit or faulty when first used. Please check your USB right away.
- Any offers on will be valid for a specific date, if you are booked in through a specific offer this needs to be done in a set timescale, cancellations that are wanting to rebook won't be at the said special offer.
- No shows who wish to rebook will need to pay a 50% of the package up front as a non-refundable deposit and booking fee.
- Cancellation due to illness isn't a problem, this cannot be helped, just let me know you're cancelling ASAP.
- Payment methods can be bank transfer, cash or card
- Prices are subject to change at any point.
- The studio can hold up to 6 adults at a time, bigger groups for photoshoots will need to be on location shoots.
- I will try my up most best to get lovely smiles out of everyone on the day of your shoot, however in the unfortunate cases where some are not happy to cooperate or even take part, I cannot be held responsible for lack of photos, lack of smiles etc.
- I will never force anyone to take part if they don't want to
- Your edited photos are always kept on file, your unedited photos are discarded once you have received your edited photos.
- Any weddings will have a written contract between myself and the couple confirming all details and wedding terms and conditions.
- In the unlikely case I cannot be help responsible for lack of photos if the children aren't willing to cooperate/participate on the day.